Monday 9 June 2014

Fashion Contour




London College of Fashion


De Monfort University

 
Fashion Contouring is design and make lingerie, swimwear and nightwear. It is only offered in two universities in England. With this course you can go on to start up your own business, become a designer or marketer for a lingerie company. The requirements include:
  • Art and Design Foundation or
  • 280 points with a minimum of 180 points from 2 full A levels and including grade C in Art and Design or
  • National Diploma DMM or
  • International Baccalaureate: 28+ Points
  •  For London college of fashion you need a minimum of 160 UCAS points.
    For both courses you need to show a strong interest in fashion contouring and an awareness of material developments, new designers and fashion trends.






    5 comments:

    1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

      would you like to follow each other?
      will be happy to see you in my blog)

      www.dianacloudlet.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much. This blog is actually a project for my art course at college. I'll definitely follow you but if you want to see more from me you can check out my fashion blog
        Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk
        Tiana x

        Delete
    2. Your blog is great <3
      http://wiciafashion.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. You have a fantastic blog! I really loved it! :)

      Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

      Kisses
      Charu
      http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
      http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

      ReplyDelete