Tuesday 24 June 2014

Central Saint Martins Degree Show

On Sunday I went to Central Saint Martins for their Degre show which included:-
  • BA Fashion
  • Jewellery
  • Textiles Design
  • Animation
  • Graphics


I want to study either Womenswear Fashion design or Fashion Design Print CSM is my top choice for universities so this was an amazing opportunity to see the work and become more informed about the type of work that I could produce if I studied there.

I thought the work was really experimental, unique and showed individuality. 

 
I feel inspired by the work and it excited. Obviously I would love to go to Saint Martins for the name but it is definitely reassuring to see the work and know that it inspires me. I feel like CSM is probably the place for me if I work hard enough. 

Tiana x





No comments:

Post a Comment