Monday 21 July 2014

Questions for Universities

A few weeks ago I emailed some universities about the courses they offer, portfolio and interview advice.
Hi my name is Tiana Esparon and I'm a Visual Arts and Design student in Year 12 at the Brit school. I'm looking to study Womenswear fashion design at Central Saint Martins in 2015 and I was wondering, if it's not to much trouble, if you could answer these questions?
1. I'm doing a BTEC course in Art, what grades would I need to go straight to an undergraduate course without doing foundation?
2. How many students apply for this course and how many get in?
3. How can I increase my chances of being accepted?
4. If I'm not accepted to the course that I want to do, do I have any other options with your school?
5. Is financial aid available?
6. Is residence guaranteed?
7. What are you looking for in a personal statement?
8. Is it an advantage to get your application in early?
9. Roughly how much should I budget for coat of materials?
10. What are your tips for putting together a portfolio?
11. What do you look for from potential students during an interview?
12. As a university, what can you do for me?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post *-*Your blog is nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete