Thank you for your email.
In answer to your questions:
1. for a BTEC national diploma you would need a Merit overall as a condition to get into the course and you would not need to do a foundation year.
2. Applications numbers and targets vary every year. We usually receive around 700 to 900 applications for 50 places.
3. For this course you need a portfolio of work. Every year the level and quality of applications is different so it is not possible for me to say how could you increase your chances.
4. If you would not be accepted to the course that you want to do, if your portfolio of work is good the course team may refer it for consideration to other courses within LCF that they think you may be suitable for.
5.For information on scholarships, bursaries and loans please visit:http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/scholarships-bursaries-and-loans/
6. It would be your responsibility to find accommodation and it is not guaranteed you would get a place in the university's halls of residence. http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/accommodation/halls-of-residence/
7. That you are suitable for the course.
8. the deadline to apply is 15 January. We do not look at late applications.
9. It depends of the type of materials you use. I cannot confirm a figure.
10. 11. 12. Please visit http://www.arts.ac.uk/fashion/courses/undergraduate/ba-fashion-design-technology-womenswear/
I would recommend you to book a place in one of the LCF open days as it is a great opportunity to visit the University, meet staff and students and gain in-depth information on courses, fees, teaching and student life.
You can book yourself a place on the website: http://ual.force.com/eventpage?college=London+College+of+Fashion%3B&pg=1&types=Open+Day